Michael Buble and All-Inclusive Turkey & Tinsel
Friday 20 November 2020 (4 Days)
Time to Party with FREE Drinks
A very warm welcome awaits you at The Winnock, an award-winning hotel located on the village green in pretty Drymen. The hotel has been hosting groups for 30 years and is very successful in delivering quality cuisine, service and entertainment. All 73 comfortable bedrooms are traditional in style, furnished in tartan fabrics. There is a large, bright restaurant and a relaxing, informal bar. There is no lift but ground floor rooms are available.
• Coach from Chesterfield, Sheffield, Catcliffe, Rotherham, Birdwell and M1 Junc 40
• Welcome drinks reception
• Choice of menu
• Glass of wine with dinner each night
• Tea/coffee after dinner
• Packed lunch or soup/sandwiches
• Live musical entertainment on 1 night (Michael Buble Tribute)
• Traditional Christmas Dinner on 1 night
• Visit from Father Christmas
• Free bar 19.30 - 22.30 hrs, selected drinks only (wine, lager, local spirits and soft drinks
• Farewell hot toddy on departure
• Excursion to Edinburgh for Christmas Market (packed lunch provided)
• Excursion to Glasgow Christmas Market (packed lunch provided)
• LJ Leisure Tour Manager
Depart your chosen departure point and make our way north. We shall make a lunch-time at Moffatt, arriving at the Winnock Hotel late afternoon
Glasgow is the perfect place to visit this Christmas - stylish shopping, superb eating and drinking and a jam-packed events programme against a city centre backdrop of glittering festive lights.
Shop for Christmas gifts and decorations in Glasgow’s fabulously festive Style Mile! With extended festive opening hours, many stores are open until 8pm or later, making time to search for the perfect gift. When the shopping is done relax, have a drink or enjoy a meal and soak up the enchanting festive atmosphere in Glasgow City Centre.
Refuel and rest those weary feet after a hard day’s Christmas shopping! Warm you innards with an indulgent hot chocolate, sup a pint by a crackling fire in a cosy pub or splash out on a Christmas cocktail at one of Glasgow’s stylish bars - you really are spoilt for choice with the city’s eclectic dining scene.
The Edinburgh Christmas Market will be held at East Princes Street Gardens, located beside the Waverley Station and the National Gallery Complex. The market is just a short five minute walk from the Royal Mile and can be easily accessed through various gates along Princes Street or via Waverley Bridge.
We depart the hotel after breakfast calling at Gretna Green en route back to South Yorkshire
Children under 12 yrs: £199 (sharing with 2 adults)
Single Supplement: £54pp (we have a max of 3 singles available)